The global demand for laboratory filtration has grown significantly in the past two decades. Clinical laboratories are representing an area of healthcare, which has always undergone some major changes due to technological advancements. Many new laboratory filtrations have been introduced as the result of both research and fundamental pathogenesis of diseases and the development of new methods in themselves.
In clinical laboratories, cost savings have been frequently realized by the consolidation of laboratory sections, with the establishment of central core laboratories. Additionally, laboratory professionals are trained to concentrate on the technical performance and on the achievement and maintenance of the highest quality test results generated in laboratories. Therefore, the rising usage of filtration techniques in clinical laboratories is spurring market growth.
Key Market Trends
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-89011
Microfiltration is Expected to Hold a Largest Share of the Market Studied during the Forecast Period
– Microfiltration dominated the global laboratory filtration market, as it is widely used for cold sterilization of API and enzymes and also for the separation of solid-liquid phases in various industries.
– Chemical resistance and high thermal stability are the main factors for increasing the adoption of microfiltration in the market studied. Microfiltration enables high separation facility and does not require additional solvents that provide easy operation and implementation of the technique.
– In 2019, according to the study of Micromachines, the HIV virus was successfully separated through tangential microfiltration in a continuous flow fashion. Thus, it is expected to boost the demand for laboratory microfiltration in the market studied.
North America holds the Largest Market Share of the Laboratory Filtration Market
– North America dominates the market studied, due to the presence of key filtration product manufacturers, the establishment of well-developed laboratories, and the increasing government funding for the basic research.
– Furthermore, the United States is the leader in pharmaceutical-related R&D. According to the statistics of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PhRMA), the US-based companies conducted over half the world’s R&D in pharmaceuticals.
– The presence of R&D bases of major pharmaceutical and biotech companies and prominent research and academic institutes, which are the key consumers of filtration products, is making North America the largest market for laboratory filtration products.
The laboratory filtration market competition is set to intensify, as several key players are focusing on the expansion of their laboratory filtration portfolio, through acquisition and collaboration with companies. The market studied is expected to open up several opportunities for new players, as well as currently established market leaders.
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-89011
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Launch of New Transforming and Innovative Technology in Lab Filtration
4.2.2 Increasing Research Activities in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Areas
4.2.3 Rising Usage of Filtration in Clinical Laboratories
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Reuse of Sterilizing-Grade Filters and High Cost of Specialized Filters
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Technology
5.1.3 Reverse Osmosis
5.1.4 Vacuum Filtration
5.2 By Product
5.2.1 Filtration Media
188.8.131.52 Membrane Filters
184.108.40.206 Filter Papers
220.127.116.11 Filtration Microplates
18.104.22.168 Syringeless Filters
22.214.171.124 Syringe Filters
126.96.36.199 Capsule Filters
5.2.2 Filtration Assemblies
188.8.131.52 Microfiltration Assemblies
184.108.40.206 Ultrafiltration Assemblies
220.127.116.11 Vacuum Filtration Assemblies
18.104.22.168 Reverse Osmosis Assemblies
22.214.171.124 Nanofiltration Assemblies
5.2.3 Filtration Accessories
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 3M Company
6.1.2 Merck KGaA
6.1.3 Danaher Corporation (Pall Corporation)
6.1.4 Sartorius Group
6.1.5 GVS S.p.A
6.1.6 Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC
6.1.7 Agilent Technologies Inc
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Request For Full Report >> Laboratory Filtration Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790