The report titled FM Broadcasting Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for FM Broadcasting Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083967
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
From the time broadcasting opened its doors to private players, a new entertainment revolution has seen the light of the day. The monopoly of All India Radio has since been broken and private players have rendered the ground highly competitive. New innovative forms of broadcasting in the likes of community radio stations, or even digital radio have ushered in a trend wherein radio is now being looked at as a prospective medium that is capable of enough reach and coverage. This is particularly evident in the rising of radio as an advertising medium wherein biggies are also considering the medium for its promotional activities. Though radio as an advertising medium has still a long way to go as compared to global proportion, yet driven by the characteristic of being a cost effective medium radio is poised to grow further.
The report begins with the introduction section detailing about the parent industry for FM broadcasting. It gives a brief overview on the media and entertainment sector along with its market size and growth, a comparison with global growth trends and an indication of revenue pattern. It then proceeds to provide details about the FM broadcasting sector. This part is constituted with the evolution of the broadcasting sector in India, followed by the description of radio as a communicative medium.
This section is followed by the detailing of the Indian market for FM broadcasting wherein its market size along with growth is presented. Certain other indications about the market are also provided ranging across geographical coverage to advertising revenues which help to paint the current picture of the sector. The value chain analysis comes next which is immediately followed by the revenue model adopted by the majority of players in the sector. This section ends with the enumeration of the eligibility criteria for getting permission and operating as an FM radio channel. The next section details about the Phase III auction of spectrums for FM broadcasting. It provides the basic overview about the features and the incentives for this activity. Information in the likes of minimum net worth required as per city as well an analysis of the conflicting factors are also provided. An exclusive section devoted to rural scenario for FM broadcasting is given wherein information about innovative schemes to boost FM penetration, case study and community radio stations are provided along with growth rates.
Brief descriptions of the drivers that help the sector to prosper include increase in FM penetration, increase of advertising, increase in usage of mobile phones, demographical alterations, political advertising and introduction of new performance measurement tool. The most significant driver for the growth of FM broadcasting is the increasing penetration of FM radio wherein increased usage of FM radio across the length and breadth of the country spells more opportunity for the broadcasters to reap benefits and garner revenue. Being a cost effective medium, radio is now seen as a prospective medium for advertising since its coverage is much wider and deeper than most other media. Another important driver in this regard is the increased usage of mobile phones since currently a good percentage of people listens to radio on their cell phones. As mobile phones penetrate into the most interior of the country, listening to radio also receives a positive thrust. Demographical alterations witnessed across the population presents yet another chief driver as youth looks for entertainment option and newer forms like digital radio catches the attention of this lot. Radio broadcasters derive growth as political parties or even Government continues to opt for radio to advertise them and reach the mass. Finally, introduction of performance measurement tool is hailed as a significant driver as it provides a quantitative indication of the return on investment for advertisers and aid in the overall growth by making the entire process more scientific. While these factors can be termed as growth drivers there are certain factors that act as impediments to the sector including lack of content differentiation and presence of few channels.
This is followed by a section that speaks about the Government participation in the sector which caters to Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, FM channels are warned against airing vulgar content and Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
The major trends identified in the sector include distribution of radio sets coming under welfare schemes, FM radios increase ambit to broadcast news, rise of internet radio, Government to monitor content, radio forms a part of religious missions across the country and FM radio in DTH services. The section ends with a Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the sector.
The competition section offers a competitive landscape of the players by providing their financials and key financial ratios. It also provides basic information regarding the organizations. Key financial parameters constitute the financial performances of the players which are followed by business highlights. A brief description is also rendered about the regional players along with their business highlights.
The report concludes with a section on strategic recommendations which comprises an analysis of the growth strategies of the FM broadcasting market in India.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083967
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of FM Broadcasting Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083967
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609