A report on E-tailing Market was recently added by Kenneth Research into its database, which is aimed at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market all around the world. The report covers various parameters on the basis of which the market is evaluated, including the market size, market volume and the growth rate observed by the market over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for E-tailing Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083948
The Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector in Canada consists of more than 41,500 companies, out of which, over 37,000 companies come under the category of software and computer services industries. Hence, around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry are involved in software and computer services, 4.5% companies are in ICT wholesaling, 3.4% in communications services and the remaining 2.2% companies are involved in ICT manufacturing in the country, as per the Canadian ICT Sector Profile released by the Government of Canada in 2018.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Online shopping has caught the fancy of the common people in a phenomenal way in recent years. As the significant changes in modern lifestyles are leading people to become increasingly hard pressed for time, they are constantly on the lookout for quicker alternatives for practically every kind of activity and shopping online has earmarked a new trend in this time-saving effort. Indian retail has been quick to capitalize on this new concept, thereby heralding a new era of e-tailing. Although e-commerce has been prominent in the online domain for quite some time now, yet it is different from e-tailing in the sense that while the former includes sale of goods and services, the latter pertains to only goods. Despite certain prevalent inhibitions regarding the prospects of e-tailing in the country, this form of shopping has suddenly received a new lease of life and is well on its way towards further growth due to the increasing internet and credit card penetration and general tendency among consumers to explore new avenues of shopping.
The report begins with an introduction of the retail market in India primarily because e-tailing is an online variant of retailing. This is followed by the introduction of the parent industry for e-tailing which is the e-commerce sector. A brief introduction is provided on the e-commerce sector along with the market size and growth as well as market segmentation. The focus then shifts to e-tailing deliberating on the concept, followed by its evolution and a trade-off between physical retailing and e-tailing, elaborating on the advantages associated with the online variant. The report then focuses on the e-tailing market in India detailing about its market size and growth. A brief snapshot of the sector is also provided with this overview that is immediately followed by a segmentation of the e-tailing market. The section concludes with a value chain analysis of the sector. The report then proceeds to give a briefing about the e-tailing formats that are present in the sector. A section on the benefits associated with e-tailing comes next that precedes the 4P’s of marketing for the sector and the key success factors. The following section speaks about the product categories that find maximum off-take in this sector.
Brief descriptions of the drivers that help the sector to prosper include increase in internet users, boost from social media, changing demographics, increase of internet-enabled computing devices, soaring real estate costs and the need to save time. A considerable proportion of the growth of the sector depends on the growth of the internet user base. As internet users increase with the passage of time, activities such as e-tailing that depend on net connectivity also derive their growth from the same. Social media has helped the sector to grow in the sense that it acts as an effective marketing vehicle and directs traffic to e-tailers’ websites in addition to providing enough visibility and promotional ground for the players. A lot depends on the mindset of people who comprise the end users. As consumers evolve and become more prone to experimentation with alternate means of shopping, e-tailing as a sector continues to rise. Another factor that acts as a stimulant is the consistent rise of internet-enabled devices, namely smartphones and tablets that render both portability and mobility to consumers who can purchase goods even on the go. Further, soaring real estate costs, which makes setting up physical stores an expensive deal, also act as a growth driver. The final driver in this sector is that of the general tendency to opt for online shopping that saves time as well as bridges the distance between the consumer and the store at a click of the mouse. While these factors can be termed as growth drivers, there are certain factors that act as impediments to the sector including negative consumer perspectives related to cyber security, high cost of customer acquisition, issue of reverse logistics and lack of the ‘touch-and-feel’ element.
This is followed by a section that speaks about the Government participation in the sector which caters to FDI policy and the impact of FDI on e-tailing firms.
The major trends identified in the sector include that of consolidation, private labels going the e-tailing way, cash-on-delivery as a payment option, introduction of brand stores and emergence of kids’ product e-tailing.
The following section details about the mergers and acquisitions that have characterized the sector. The section ends with a Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the sector.
The competition section offers a competitive landscape of the players by providing their financials and key financial ratios. It also provides basic information regarding the organizations. Key financial parameters constitute the financial performances of the players which are followed by business highlights. The section ends with traffic statistics that aim at providing brief details about ranks and audience snapshots for each e-tailing website.
The report concludes with a section on strategic recommendations which comprises an analysis of the growth strategies of the e-tailing market in India.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083948
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of E-tailing Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083948
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609