The report titled Asia-Pacific Cybersecurity Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Asia-Pacific Cybersecurity Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084244
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
Asia-Pacific Cybersecurity Market
With increased internet penetration, cyberattacks are becoming more powerful, allowing hacker’s greater access to new technology. One such example is the production a malware called ‘Flame’. Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market is anticipated to grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15% and will be worth of USD 46.09 Bn by 2023. The improved accuracy and frequency of cyber threats across different parts of the Asia-Pacific region is one of the predominant factors that is anticipated to drive the demand of various cybersecurity solutions.
Increase in cloud services, for social media and mobile devices, has made traditional security systems obsolete. Digital identity has become the crucial access to control mechanism. Hence, it enforces the adoption of cybersecurity solutions among Enterprises.
By countries, the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market is divided into China, Japan, India and the rest of APAC. Japan is one of the largest markets in the Asia-Pacific region. This is because the country had already mandated uniform cybersecurity standards for government organizations in 2014, to prevent unauthorized access and activity. The Japanese government is working on a number of policies and awareness initiatives to improve the cyber rating of the country. On the other hand, China has allowed massive internet penetration in the past few years, this region makes the maximum use of digitized platforms to ease payments and other services. And is hence expected to face severe cyberattack. Thus, the China cybersecurity market is expected to grow at high pace.
By end use industries, Asia-Pacific’s cybersecurity solution are classified into financial services, telecommunication, healthcare, public sector, and others. The Financial sector is expected to dominate the market because this sector is heavily targeted by cyber threats. In 2016, Japan witnessed a massive cyber-attack- around 14000 ATMs were attacked and the banking sector had to face huge cybercrime costs.
Key growth factors:
o The prime factor that is propelling the cybersecurity market in the Asia-Pacific region is the huge risk associated with cyberattacks. APAC had already faced a loss of USD 81 Bn in 2016.
o It is reported that more than 80% of organizations in the region are targeted owing to rising digitization, hence, increase in the severity of attacks is likely to propel the market.
Threats and key players:
o The factors that hinder cybersecurity are lack of sufficient budget, lack of management support, shortage of resource. It is also reported that about 75% of the Asian population lacks a proper understanding of cybersecurity
o APAC countries facing data breaches shows growing concerns about company reputations, profit downtime, etc.
o The key players in this markets area Cisco System, IBM Corporation, check point Software, Palo Alto Network Inc., Symantec, and Trend Micro Inc.
What’s covered in the report?
o Overview of the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by end users industries – financial services, telecommunication, healthcare, public sector, and others
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by solution- identity and access management, encryption, governance regulation and compliance, unified threat management, and security information and event management
o Market trends in the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market
o Market drivers and challenges in the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market
o Current and forecasted countries – Japan, China, India, and rest of APAC market size data for the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market.
o Analysis of company profiles of the major players operating in the market
o Get a broad understanding of the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market and its segments – By region, by solution, and by end-user industries
o Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the Asia-Pacific cybersecurity market?
o Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at email@example.com.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084244
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Asia-Pacific Cybersecurity Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084244
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609