The report titled Mobile Value Added Services in India Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Mobile Value Added Services in India Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081707
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
India houses 811.6 bn cellular subscribers. This huge subscriber base is split in 66:34 between rural and urban users respectively. With falling prices of mobile voice calls and text messages, telecom operators are turning to additional services which are offered to customers; such services are called Mobile Value Added Services or MVAS. With diverse demography, lifestyle and consumer preferences amongst urban, sub-urban and rural consumers across the country, MVAS are destined to generate high returns, if deployed correctly. World’s third largest sector, Indian Telecom sector is betting big on MVAS segment with wide variety of products in variable price range. MVAS adoption is polished to increase by manifold with increasing numbers of mobile devices and rising demand for mobile contents across India.
Rise in disposable income has revolutionized consumer’s buying and spending trend towards PC, mobile devices, communication equipments and services. It has catalyzed the trend of smartphone & featurephone which enhances the scope for MVAS with mobile apps and rich mobile content. “Despite of low ARPU in India, telecom operators will earn significant amount of revenue through various segments of MVAS” says Mr. Kalyan Banga, Product Manager at Netscribes.
The report begins with ‘Introduction’ section covering overview of Mobile Value Added Services which provides basic idea of the segment, characteristics of MVAS products and fundamental MVAS Value Chain which describes the basic flow of MVS services from content owner or VAS service provider to end-user.
The ‘Market Overview’ section elaborates global & domestic market state of MVAS. It is accompanied by a plethora of statistical information regarding major MVAS segments in various countries including in India, such as global trend, demand in various countries, revenue generated from MVAS in the said countries, domestic market size of MVAS and projection of the same in the coming years and other related information. The India section also elaborates on major MVAS components and revenue sharing model of the same. Major MVAS delivery platforms are also covered in the section with details regarding each of the components’ cost, application and usage trends. “Analysis show, SMS is the most popular delivery platform in India due to its reach, convenience of usage and wide acceptability” noted Kalyan. The section ends with SWOT analysis of the Indian MVAS market.
It is followed by ‘Scope in India’ section where potential verticals for MVAS products in India are elaborated. Specific verticals have been highlighted with information regarding each of their market state and opportunity areas for MVAS. The section continues with ‘Vendor Opportunity’ stressing on specific prospective segments and areas for MVAS. The section consists of statistical charts and pictorial representation for better understanding.
The report continues with ‘Drivers & Challenges’ section elaborating the major furtherance & impediments for MVAS market in India. Both the ‘drivers’ and ‘challenges’ are equally stressed upon to provide clear idea regarding the probable obstacles and rewards in the line of business and help vendors take necessary measures. “MVAS consumption is poised to increase by manifold as 3G data tariffs across the country fall to an affordable level, including for the rural subscribers” added Kalyan. 3G network in India is at a growth phase currently wherein adoption has slowly started picking up along with MVAS product consumption, mutually benefiting each other to grow significantly. Primarily, 2G platforms are used for most MVAS services at present because of its prevalence and major adoption across India.
In the ‘Major MVAS Players’ section, the key mobile value added service providers are profiled. It provides information such as corporate & business highlights covering operational & recent information regarding each company’s contact information, location, key product and service offerings and key contacts. It also provides financial performance for a period of time including revenue and profit, key ratios, financial summary and key financial performance indicators. Key business segment and key geographic segment for each player are provided as well to provide further clear idea regarding the companies.
Next the recent developments and prominent trends in the market are illuminated under ‘Trends & Developments’ section.
The report concludes with the section ‘Strategic Recommendation’ which is derived after a comprehensive analysis of the market state & scope. It suggests key strategic moves which can help enhance and accelerate adopting of MVAS. “Focus should be on rural and sub-urban consumers, with MVAS products catering to their needs and preferences”, said Kalyan.
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Mobile Value Added Services in India Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081707
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609