A report on e-Commerce Market was recently added by Kenneth Research into its database, which is aimed at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market all around the world. The report covers various parameters on the basis of which the market is evaluated, including the market size, market volume and the growth rate observed by the market over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for e-Commerce Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081665
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017. On the other hand, growing awareness amongst individuals for using the internet is also anticipated to contribute to the market growth. For instance, the total number of individuals using the internet grew from 8% of total population in 2001 to 49% of total population in 2017.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
A steady rise in the disposable income coupled with tremendous usage of internet in India, is primarily inflicting growth in the Indian e-Commerce market. Factors such as the busy lifestyle of the working class and a tendency to save time are further fueling growth in the market. Currently, the market is estimated to be valued at INR 0.5 tr and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 47% to reach INR 2.2 tr by 2015.
The report commences with an Introduction section which comprises of an illustration of the e-Commerce work model wherein it depicts the work flow of all the stakeholders involved in the market space. Another detailed illustration about the transaction flow model of an online commerce model is also included in the report so as to provide a better picture of the overall transaction system. Market Overview section of the report talks about the overall market’s size and growth prospects in India, market segments and their respective shares and also highlights the primary aspects influencing growth in the market. Moving along, e-Commerce Market Segments section in the report elaborates on the basic five market segments, wherein it lists their respective market shares, growth drivers and their sub-segments, thereby providing very detailed information about the available segments of e-Commerce.
e-Commerce Ecosystem section is graphical representation of the various layers which constitute the online commerce system. The layers identified in the system include ‘Internet Infrastructure’, ‘Application Infrastructure’, ‘Intermediaries’ and ‘e-Commerce Companies’. Here, the report explains each and every individual layer in detail along with relevant individual examples so as to provide the reader with a better understanding. Types of e-Commerce section in the report comprises of a list of the most popular e-Commerce business models. Description about each and every individual model along with a real life example can be found in this section. Technology used in e-Commerce portion of the report mainly deals with the technical specifications, important features and website design and development stages. It offers a deep and value added information regarding the building and hosting of a successful e-Commerce website.
An analysis of the Drivers and Challenges explains the major factors pushing the market including increased spending power, extensive usage of plastic money, increasing internet penetration and PC usage, ease of transaction and Government initiative, whereas the threats identified for the market include secure payment concerns and lack of confidence.
Demand and Supply Perspective section in the report comprises of an in-depth analysis of both the vendor perception and consumer objectives which in turn enlightens a reader on the various important points regarding the supply and demand side of e-Commerce system. It also lists the vital requirements for the vendors as well consumers in order to proceed with conducting commerce over the internet. Trends identified in the Indian market comprise of Purchase Decisions are brand oriented, Social media involvement and Increasing tie ups with BPOs.
The e-Commerce market in India has witnessed a plethora of investments wherein major e-Commerce vendors in the market have received substantial amount of funding from esteemed PE players. A list of such transactions is collated within the PE Investments section of the report. This section enables a reader to identify the trend of investments that the market has attracted. This is followed by the Major Players section wherein key e-Commerce vendors have been clubbed together according to their categories. It provides information about the company’s snapshot and its business highlights, comprising of information about the products and services offered, recent corporate activities and any major transaction relevant to the company have been collated to give the reader a better picture about the competitive landscape in the market. The report concludes with a strategic recommendation derived after thorough research of the market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081665
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of e-Commerce Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081665
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609