The report titled Online Travel Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Online Travel Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083863
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
Indian online travel market is growing at a steady rate due to increase in awareness coupled with confidence among the customers to make online transactions. The Indian customer is aware about online travel portals and is ready to pay for the convenience and better service. Today, the online travel industry is the driving force in the e-commerce segment and its importance is likely to increase in the future. Various offers and deals from the OTAs have made the market very lucrative for the customers, thus driving competition.
The report begins with an introduction to the e-commerce market in India and offers information regarding the market size and growth. It also gives a break-up of the revenue for the e-commerce market. It goes on to explain the market structure of the e-commerce market and also provides an overview of the factors which drive this market. In the market overview section the structure of the online travel market is explained. Market size, growth and the break-up of the revenue generated is also provided for the online travel market. Increasing share of online travel market as well as the prevailing commission structure has been highlighted. Porter’s five forces analysis gives an overall picture of the online travel industry and helps to understand the major influencers. The business model explains the role of global distribution systems and their role in the online travel industry. This section also explains the various incentives provided by the OTA’s to attract more customers and the operational edge OTAs have over the traditional tour operators.
Drivers include factors such as proliferation of the internet, especially broadband, which has increased online traffic considerably. Rising disposable income has also acted as a driver for online travel portals. Indian railways online portal has proved to be extremely efficient and user friendly, instilling confidence among people to book tickets online. Other drivers identified include rise in low cost airlines which has paved a way to travel by air for the large middle class segment in India thus increasing traffic to these online portals. Secure payment mechanisms have given people the desired confidence to carry out transactions online. On the other hand tremendous rise in medical tourism has led to influx of foreign travelers to India which again gives rise to increased traffic. Challenges identified include stiff competition coupled with low margin and high operating costs which has caused profit margins to shrink. In addition, limited awareness about portals adds to the woes. Trends identified are emergence of value added services among various OTAs including discount vouchers to woo customers and gather a large market share. Emergence of corporate packages is another trend identified. Many OTAs are following a hybrid model constituting online and offline stores to penetrate the market even further. OTAs are also moving towards better technology so as to cater to the increased traffic and offer a user friendly experience to its clients. They are also becoming more responsible and addressing customer queries and complaints swiftly through social media interfaces. It has been identified that OTAs are also a means of information verification and cross checking among customers. One more trend identified includes an increase in PE/VC investments in this sector.
The competition section begins with an overview of the competitive nature of the market drawing comparisons across players based on pages viewed per session as well as average loading time, ranking them based on presence. Operational segments for each of the players have also been highlighted. It also offers a bubble chart where the relative positions of the players are depicted with respect to their revenue, net profit and market capitalization. It also includes profiles of the major players in the market along with their financials. Key ratios and list of important contact persons are also listed. Key geographic areas and major business segments are also included. Key developments that have taken place in the market have been identified. The last section deals with the strategic recommendations where the critical success factors important to this industry have been depicted.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083863
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Online Travel Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083863
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.