The report titled North America Extended Reality (XR) Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for North America Extended Reality (XR) Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300469
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
Extended reality (XR) refers to all real-and-virtual combined environments and human-machine interactions generated by computer technology and wearables. It includes representative forms such as augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR) and virtual reality (VR). North America XR market is expected to grow by 42.5% annually in the forecast period and reach $132.39 billion by 2026.
Highlighted with 70 tables and 62 figures, this 161-page report “North America Extended Reality (XR) Market by Technology, Component, Device Type, Industry Vertical, End-user, and Country 2020-2026: Demand and Production Outlook” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire North America extended reality market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2015-2019, uses 2019 as the base year, and forecasts from 2020 till 2026. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery if necessary, so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of North America market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify North America extended reality market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Technology, Component, Device Type, Industry Vertical, End-user, and Country.
Based on technology, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section. Production ($ bn) of each segment is also provided.
• Augmented Reality (AR)
o Marker-based Augmented Reality (further segmented into Passive Marker and Active Marker)
o Markerless Augmented Reality (further segmented into Model based Tracking and Image based Processing)
• Virtual Reality (VR)
o Nonimmersive Technology
o Semi-Immersive and Fully Immersive Technology
• Mixed Reality (MR)
Based on component, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section. Production ($ bn) of each segment is also provided.
o Semiconductor Component
o Displays and Projectors
o Position Trackers
o Software Developer Kits
o Cloud Services
• Content Creation
Based on device type, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section.
• Augmented Reality Devices
o Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
o Head-Up Display (HUD)
o Handheld Device
• Virtual Reality Devices
o Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
o Gesture-Tracking Device
o Projector & Display Wall
• Mixed Reality Devices
o Wireless Head Mounted Display
o Wired Head Mounted Display
Based on industry vertical, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section. Production ($ bn) of each segment is also provided.
• Entertainment & Media
• Aerospace & Defense
Based on end-user, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section.
• Enterprise (further split into Large Enterprises and Small- & Medium-sized Enterprises)
Geographically, the following listed national markets are fully investigated:
For each of the aforementioned countries, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue (demand and production) are available for 2015-2026. The breakdown of key national markets by Technology, Component, and Industry Vertical over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in North America extended reality market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Dell Technologies Inc.
EON. Reality Inc.
HP Development Company LP
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
MAGIC LEAP, INC.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300469
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The North America Extended Reality (XR) Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300469
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.