Kenneth Research recently added a report on Automotive Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market which provides an in-depth analysis of the market scenario based on the market size and the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the market over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Automotive Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300464
The European Chemical Industry Council, in one of its statistics, stated that, Europe is the second largest producer of chemicals globally and is further predicted to observe a significant growth in the coming years. In the year 2018, out of the top 10 chemical producing countries in the world, two countries belonged to Europe that generated a sales revenue of 19.1% of the total sales revenue globally. Moreover, the sales of chemicals in Europe grew from 2017 by 2.8% in 2018.
Global automotive AR and VR market is expected to reach $53.76 billion by 2026, representing a 2020-2026 CAGR of 79.5%.
Highlighted with 88 tables and 72 figures, this 154-page report “Global Automotive Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market by Component, Technology, Application, Vehicle Type, Driving Autonomy, and Region 2020-2026: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global automotive AR and VR market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. In this report 2019 is the base year for market analysis, with forecast covering 2020-2030. (Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global automotive AR and VR market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, Technology, Application, Vehicle Type, Driving Autonomy, and Region.
Based on Component, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Semiconductor Component
• Displays and Projectors
• Position Trackers
• Software Developer Kits
• Cloud Services
Based on Technology, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
Augmented Reality (AR) by Technology
• Marker-based Augmented Reality (further segmented into Passive Marker and Active Marker)
• Markerless Augmented Reality (further segmented into Model based Tracking and Image based Processing)
Augmented Reality (AR) by Device
• Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
• Head-Up Display (HUD)
• Handheld Device
Virtual Reality (VR) by Technology
• Nonimmersive Technology
• Semi-Immersive and Fully Immersive Technology
Virtual Reality (VR) by Device
• Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
• Gesture-Tracking Device
• Projector & Display Wall
Based on Application, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Manufacturing & Supply
• Research & Development
• Marketing & Sales
• Aftermarket Service
• Support Functions & Training
• Other Applications
Based on Vehicle Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Passenger Vehicles
• Commercial Vehicles
Based on Driving Autonomy, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Conventional Driving
• Autonomous & Semi-autonomous Driving
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
• APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into The Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
• North America (U.S. and Canada)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• RoW (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
For each of the aforementioned regions and countries, market analysis and revenue data are available for 2015-2026. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of major national markets by Technology, Application, and Vehicle Type over the years 2015-2026 are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in global automotive AR and VR market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
General Motors (GM)
Hyundai Motor Company
(Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300464
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Automotive Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300464
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.