Kenneth Research, in its repository of market research reports, has recently added a report on Hotel Logistics Market that emphasizes the latest trends, key opportunities, drivers, and challenges associated with the growth of the market during the forecast period, i.e., 2022 – 2031. The Hotel Logistics Market is anticipated to grow primarily on account of the growing trade of ICT goods and services worldwide. According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Hotel Logistics Market products.
The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry:
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:
The Hotel Logistics Market is majorly affected by the recently hit global pandemic, COVID-19, which has devastated several businesses worldwide. Although, the ICT industry has observed a significant rise in the utilization of cloud applications, yet several manufacturing organizations in the ICT industry are facing significant issues, especially in places where the ICT infrastructure is not that satisfactory.
The term logistics can describe activities that are involved in the transportation and warehousing of goods. Logistics were initially adopted for its military application which includes the procurement, maintenance and transportation of materials, facilities and personnel. Stemming from this comes the application of commercial logistics; logistics is essentially the science of supply chain management. In terms of hotels, there is a presence of several international as well as regional vendors. In order to attain a competitive advantage in the hospitality logistics market, vendors offer innovative services and adopt new technologies in order to upgrade their service offerings
Global Hotel Logistics Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
There are several factors that are advantageous to the Hotel Logistics market such as the rise in travel & tourism companies, as well as the growth of the hotel industries across the globe. These factors are driving the growth of the market. Factors such as the security concerns relating to the hotel logistics market are restraining the overall Hotel Logistics market growth.
Verified Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The “Global Hotel Logistics Market” is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market.
Global Hotel Logistics Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global Hotel Logistics Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Crown Worldwide, DB Schenker, â€¯Kuehne + Nagel, TIBA and UPS UniGroup Logistics. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
- Global Hotel Logistics Market , By Service Type
- • Furniture, Fixtures And Equipment (FF&E)
- • Operating Supplies And Equipment (OS&E)
- • Game Supplies and Equipment (GS&E)
- • Others
- Global Hotel Logistics Market Geographic Scope
- • North America
- • Europe
- Rest of Europe
- • Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
Request For Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060192
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
• In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research, are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Mason Mount is is an energetic and versatile freelance writer for 5 years, he pens down any type of article and web content. He is a Cambridge University Business English Certificate (Europe Level) holder. He is analytical, enthusiastic, and ingenious, with the essence to work variously, strives to emerge as a lucrative individual who has a grasp on market. Congenial Interpersonal skills and the competence to grab every single trivia with foolproof analysis is something he primarily posses.