In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Power Sector in India Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Power Sector in India Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10347085
According to the statistics by World Semiconductor Trade Statistics (WSTS), semiconductor billings around the globe per 12 months rolling average increased from around USD 250 billion in the year 2010 to around USD 460 billion in the year 2019.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The Indian power sector has undergone a significant transformation in terms of power supply, energy demand, fuel mix, and market operations. India appeared to be the third-largest power generating country in the world. The total installed capacity in India increased at a remarkable pace of 7.96% during the FY 2010 – FY 2020 period. As of 31st December 2020, India had a total installed capacity of 375.32 GW, transitioning from a power-deficit country to a country with surplus power.
The power sector in India is characterized by its diversified fuel sources, which consist of environmentally sustainable sources such as solar, wind, and small hydro plants, along with conventional sources like coal, oil, and gas. Thermal power was the predominant type of installed capacity in India, accounting for a 62.31% share of the total installed capacity in FY 2020. The commissioning of various Ultra Mega Power Projects (UMPPs) based on thermal power attributed to the largest share of thermal power in the country’s energy mix.
Renewable energy was the second-leading energy source in India, capturing 23.51% of the total installed capacity in India in FY 2020. The Indian government’s ambitious target of installing 175 GW of renewable energy, capacity coupled with the establishment of solar parks and the solar city program propelled the growth of clean energy in India. Furthermore, the financial incentives offered by the government are likely to encourage state-owned operators to invest in Clean Energy Parks and Ultra-Mega Renewable Energy Power Parks (UMREPPs).
Soaring demand from the industrial and domestic sectors have been the major driving factor for the growth of the Indian power sector. The industrial sector in India expanded significantly over the past few years, marked by the steady increase in the index of industrial production (IIP) for the electricity domain from 126.6 in FY 2015 to 158.4 in FY 2020. The industrial sector has been the largest power consumer in India, accounting for around 42.69% of the total power consumption in FY 2020. On the other hand, the consumption from the domestic sector increased at a fast pace of 7.96% from FY 2010 to FY 2020. Improvements in access to electricity, a surge in the sale of white goods, and higher demand for LED bulbs have driven demand from the domestic sector. Furthermore, supportive government policies such as UDAY 2.0, 24×7 – Power for All, SAUBHAGYA, UJALA Scheme, Green Energy Corridor, and vehicle electrification have helped to boost the Indian power sector.
The restricted supply of raw material poses a substantial challenge to the Indian power sector. Market players have been struggling to acquire raw material for power generation owing to the erratic domestic supply of coal, fluctuations in international coal prices, and shortage of natural gas. Furthermore, the weak infrastructure of the transmission and distribution (T&D) system leads to transmission and distribution losses (T&D losses), which affects the power sector. The T&D loss in India is around 20%, significantly higher than in other Asian countries. The thermal power sector has been experiencing challenges in recent years, owing to its environmental impact, tariff structure, and difficulty in acquiring power purchase agreements (PPA).
Impact of COVID-19
The growth momentum of the Indian power sector has been hindered by the onset of the pandemic and the ensuing lockdown measures. The shutdown of industrial activities as an effect of the lockdown announced on 25th March 2020, led to a sharp fall in power consumption in the industrial and commercial sectors. The steep decline in demand, coupled with a liquidity crunch, has crippled the financials of power generating and power distribution companies. The unprecedented impact of the pandemic has highlighted the need for structural changes in the industry. The lessons learned from the crisis are expected to usher in policy reforms, boost private sector participation, lead to a focus on an efficient power trading system, bring in investments for infrastructure development, and most importantly, facilitate digital transformation.
• Adani Power Limited
• CESC Limited
• Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
• NHPC Limited
• NTPC Limited
• SJVN Limited
• Suzlon Energy
• Tata Power Limited
• Websol Energy System Limited
• Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10347085
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Power Sector in India Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10347085
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609