In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Europe Wound Care Product Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Europe Wound Care Product Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084286
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
With an increase in the number of chronic diseases, wound care products are becoming more popular because of easier access to new healing technologies. One such example is the demand for combination dressings. The Europe wound care product market is anticipated to expand at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6 % and will be worth of USD 6.23 Bn by 2023.
Across the different geographical regions, Europe held the second largest market share of the global wound care product market in 2017, generating 27.1% of the total revenue. One of the reasons is that the European Wound Management Association has taken up various initiatives for advanced therapies in wound care and management in order to make the European Union strong in the said market, increasing the region’s capabilities and possibilities in next generation wound management.
By countries, the Europe wound care product market is divided into EU5 and the Rest of EU5. The EU5 is expected to hold more than half of the market. This is mainly backed by countries – United Kingdom, Germany, and France that are making significant investments in wound care. It is also reported that wound care market in the EU5 countries have increased quite significantly from 2015 to 2018. To overcome the difficulties, countries need more robust and effective wound care solutions.
By product type, the European wound care product market is classified into surgical wound care products, advanced wound care products, and traditional wound care product. Countries in the EU5 like the U.K. and Germany dominate the surgical wound care product market in Europe.
By application segment, European wound care products are used for chronic and acute wound care. Chronic wound care is the largest and also the highest growing segment due to new cost-effective innovations in advanced wound care products.
Hospitals and specialty wound care clinics, long-term care facilities, and home healthcare are the end user segmentations in the European wound care product market. Home healthcare is the fastest growing segment due to its cost-effective nature. The long-term care facilities will also have a steady growth in the market, more than the hospitals and specialty wound care clinics.
Key growth factors
o The prime factor that is driving the European wound care product market is the increased thrust to provide healthcare in post-acute settings.
o Innovative products are introduced to promote faster healing and avoid scarring. Sterile, anti-bacterial products are becoming popular for the wound care treatments.
o Threats and key players
o The complex regulatory approval processes also dampen the growth of the market.
o The key players operating in this market are Smith and Nephew Plc., Mölnlycke Health Care, Coloplast Corporation, and Medtronic Public Limited Company.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Europe wound care product market
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the Europe wound care product market
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by product type – surgical wound care products, advanced wound care products, and traditional wound care products
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by application – chronic wound care products, and acute wound care products
5. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by end users – hospitals and specialty wound care clinics, long-term care facilities, and home healthcare
6. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, based on country – EU5 (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) and the Rest of EU5
7. Market trends in the Europe wound care product market
8. Market drivers and challenges in the Europe wound care product market
9. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market
1. Get a broad understanding of the Europe wound care product market and its segments – By region, by product types, by application, and by end user
2. Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the Europe wound care product market
3. Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084286
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Europe Wound Care Product Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084286
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609