In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Asia-Pacific Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Asia-Pacific Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Products.
ADAS are systems that support, complement, or substitute the driver of a vehicle. These systems help drivers to avoid collisions and accidents. It is a set of systems used in vehicles to provide an intelligent and comfortable driving experience. They use radar and cameras to assist the drivers by providing real-time information about the surroundings. ADAS is leading the way to autonomous vehicles. These systems are the foundation of next-generation automotive electronic safety systems and autonomous cars. A vehicle’s ADAS can detect objects, alert the driver of hazardous conditions or impending danger. The Asia-Pacific ADAS market is expected to reach USD 9.69 Bn by 2023 with a CAGR of 28.6% during 2018-2023.
The ADAS market in the Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness a substantial and rapid growth over the next decade due to various developments in its major economies, especially the market in China.
The market is divided into three primary segments based on vehicle, sensor and component.
Based on vehicle, the market is segmented into passenger and commercial vehicles.
Based on sensors, the market is divided into image, radar, lidar and other sensors (ultrasonic,
infrared and laser sensors).
Based on components, the market is classified into adaptive cruise control (ACC), parking assistance (PA), lane departure warning (LDW), tire pressure monitoring (TPM), blind spot detection (BSD), autonomous emergency braking (AEB) and others (adaptive front lighting, drowsiness monitor, forward collision warning, head-up display and driver monitoring systems).
On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009665
Key growth factors
The increasing government initiatives for mandating driver assistance system in order to lower road accidents is expected to proliferate market growth. Higher adoption of these systems in small cars is anticipated to further boost the market demand. Rising levels of technological innovation, as well as growing initiatives towards vehicle automation and self-drive cars have raised the demand for the safety of the driver and assistance systems over the past decade. The adoption of ADAS applications such as ACC, BSD, LDW and night vision are leading to reduction in the number of accidents. The growing need for a safe driving environment has led to the demand for comfort driving among people. Rising per capita income and government safety regulations are also contributing to the growth of the safety systems in the automotive industry.
Threats and key players
The growth of the ADAS market is currently hindered by the growing incidence of software failures in sensors coupled with the high cost of these systems that have acted as major restraining factors for the wide acceptability of these systems. In the rapidly growing vehicle automation and ADAS market, the big challenge is to improve system accuracy and performance without hiking the price. In China, not every ADAS technology will experience significant growth in the near future. Some systems like night vision, driver monitoring, multi-view systems, intelligent speed adaptation and night vision are anticipated to display restrained growth in the coming years.
The key competitors in the Asia-Pacific ADAS market are Continental AG, Autoliv Inc., Delphi Technologies, Denso Corporation, Bosch and others.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific ADAS learning market.
2. Market drivers and challenges of the Asia-Pacific ADAS market.
3. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific ADAS market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on vehicles.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on sensors.
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on components.
7. Historical, current and forecasted country-wise (China, Japan, India, and Rest of APAC) market size data for the ADAS market.
8. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments.
9. Analysis of company profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
o Understand the demand for ADAS to determine the viability of the market
o Identify the challenge areas and address them
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
o Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009665
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Asia-Pacific Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009665
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609