In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the market report for HVAC Indian Industrial Automation Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for HVAC Indian Industrial Automation Market products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:
According to the statistics by the International Environmental Agency (IEA), the global stock of electric passenger cars passed 5 million in the year 2018, which was an increase by 63% from the year 2017.
Industrial automation refers to the use of intelligent machines and programmable logics to automate several industrial processes and to minimize human intervention. The automation improves the efficiency and quality of the output and maintains consistency throughout the micro and macro-level processes across the industries. It has become essential for companies to maximize their productivity through automation owing to the changing demands of the end-users.
Indian industries are improving their automation capabilities bringing it at par with global standards due to the pressing need for operational excellence, improved productivity, quality and to maintain six sigma standards in the production processes. This is further supplemented by macroeconomic factors such as the burgeoning middle-class population, rising disposable incomes, urbanization, and focused government initiatives, which are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the manufacturing industry.
The Indian Industrial Automation Market is still evolving and its prospects are good due to increasing Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) and sustained growth of the manufacturing sector. The country is expected to strengthen its manufacturing sector from its current share of 16.57% of the GDP in FY2017 to 25%–30% of the GDP by FY2030. According to Research, the Industrial Automation Market in India will witness a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period 2017–2023.
Types of automation
The Indian industrial automation market is segmented by three automation types, namely process automation, factory automation, and electric automation. This market is driven by the increasing investments in the secondary manufacturing sector owing to encouraging government policies and changing consumer behaviour. The country aims to improve its infrastructure capabilities to attract more global investors and to boost its manufacturing capabilities. Several Indian industries are upgrading their existing automation technologies as they reduce production time and promote safety and efficiency in a manufacturing or a processing unit.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:
The technology segment includes distributed control systems (DCS), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), programmable logic control (PLC), manufacturing execution system (MES), human machine interface (HMI), and others. It is estimated that SCADA and MES will experience high demand across various industries owing to their wide technological capabilities.
The end-users segment covers the automotive industry, power, oil & gas, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemicals, and others. The power, oil & gas, and automotive industries are at the forefront for adoption of different automation technologies followed by the pharmaceutical sector owing to the need to optimize plant operations, maintain safety and security and to increase profit margins. The other industries, such as cement, mining, and metals, are adopting these technologies at a rapid rate.
The report contains an in-depth analysis of vendor profiles which includes financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategy, and views and competitive landscape. The vendors covered in this report are Siemens Ltd., Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd., Rockwell Automation, and Honeywell International Inc. The report also includes a list of companies offering innovative industrial automation products, namely GreyOrange, Arkrobot, and Gixtronix Technologies.
The study covers and analyses the Indian Industrial Automation Market. Bringing out the complete key insights of the industry, the report aims to provide an opportunity for players to understand the latest trends, current market scenario, government initiatives, and technologies related to the market. In addition, it helps the venture capitalists in understanding the companies better and take informed decisions.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
The market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis of market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
- Download Sample of This Strategic Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Phone: +1313 462 0609
Email : Sales@kennethresearch.com