In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market report for for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market products.
Get a Sample PDF of report-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10236307
According to the statistics by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, the gross output registered from the data processing, internet publishing and other information services industry grew from USD 162.5 Billions in 2010 to USD 530.4 Billion in 2020
Global unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) market is expected to reach $5,102.5 million by 2026, representing a 2019-2026 CAGR of 14.48%.
Highlighted with 107 tables and 75 figures, this 177-page report “Global Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market 2020-2026 by Vehicle Mobility, Mode of Operation, Propulsion, System Component, Vehicle Size, Industry Vertical, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. In this report 2019 is the base year for market analysis, with estimates and forecast covering 2020-2026. (Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Vehicle Mobility, Mode of Operation, Propulsion, System Component, Vehicle Size, Industry Vertical, and Region.
Based on vehicle mobility, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Other Mobility
Based on mode of operation, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Other Modes
Based on propulsion, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 included in each section.
Based on system component, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Navigation and Control System
• Power System
• Other Components
To Understand How Covid-19 Impact Is Covered in This Report – Get a Sample PDF of report Enquire before purchasing this report –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10236307
Based on vehicle size, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Very Large (>1000 lbs)
• Large (500-1000 lbs)
• Medium (200-500 ibs)
• Small (10-200 lbs)
• Micro (<10 lbs)
Based on industry vertical, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue and unit shipment for 2019-2026 included in each section.
• Defense and Security (Transportation; Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD); Combat Support; Fire Fighting; Other Applications)
• Commercial Venues (Physical Security; Oil & Gas; Fire Fighting; Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN); Other Industries)
• Other Verticals
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
• APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Spain, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
• North America (U.S. and Canada)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• RoW (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
For each of the aforementioned regions and countries, market analysis and revenue data are available for 2019-2026. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of major national markets by Vehicle Mobility, Vehicle Size, and Industry Vertical over the study years (2019-2026) are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in global unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Clearpath Robotics Inc.
ICOR Technology Inc.
inetiQ Group Plc
Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
John Bean Technologies Corporation
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
RedSquared (RE2) Robotics
(Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Enquire before purchasing this report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10236307
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609