What is Near-Infrared Imaging?
Near-infrared imaging is defined as a form of non-invasive imaging method that uses the near-infrared radiations (from 780 nm to 2500 nm). This method is used to probe the concentration and oxygenation of hemoglobin in the brain, muscle and other tissues. It is used to detect changes caused by brain activity, injury, or disease. Moreover, near infrared imaging has application in diagnosing breast cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, depression and schizophrenia. This method is advantageous over other imaging techniques as it is less harmful to the patients and offers better resolution for differentiation of soft tissues from tumors.
The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry:
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:
Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market Analysis
The Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market was valued at USD 398.19 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 1.17 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2018 to 2025.
Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
Increasing number of global surgical procedures owing to the rising prevalence of target diseases and various advantages of NIR imaging over traditional visualization methods have collectively contributed in driving the global near-infrared imaging market. On the other hand, high price of infrared detectors and high availability of other alternative imaging techniques act as a restraints for the growth of the market.
Verified Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The “Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market” is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market.
Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Bruker Corporation, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg, Li-Cor, Inc., Miltenyi Biotec , MIZUHO Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., NOVADAQ Technologies Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
- Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market, By Product
- Near-Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems
- Near-Infrared Fluorescence & Bioluminescence Imaging Systems
- Indocyanine Green (ICG)
- Other Reagents
- Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market, By Application
- Other Applications
Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market, By End Users
Hospitals & Clinics
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market Geographic Scope
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
Research Methodology of Market Research:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
- Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product bench marking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- • 6-month post sales analyst support
Get Complete Access of Study Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Phone: +1 313 462 0609