Global Breast Imaging Market Analysis
According to Verified Market Research, The Global Breast Imaging Market was valued at USD 2.94 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 5.29 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.60% from 2019 to 2026.
What is Breast Imaging?
Breast Imaging, the subspecialty of diagnostic radiology, involve a range of imaging procedures which mainly includes radiographic imaging of the breasts and its surrounding auxiliary tissues. The different imaging procedures such as Screening Mammography, Diagnostic Mammography, Breast Tomosynthesis, Breast Ultrasound, Breast MRI’s are used most frequently nowadays due to the mounting chances of detection of Breast Cancer in women globally. Screening mammograms are the ones which are done regularly after age 40 on women with no symptoms just to check for any suspicious-looking tissue. Whereas, Diagnostic mammograms are done on individuals (women or men) who have previously had a breast biopsy having symptoms such as lump, discharge and skin puckering.
The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry:
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10085013
Global Breast Imaging Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market. The World Health Organization (WHO) testified that breast cancer is the second most common cancer among women and these days more than 200,000 new cases of cancer are diagnosed every year globally.
Key factors such increasing incidence of breast cancer, growth in the aging population and growing awareness on early detection of breast cancer are anticipated to drive the global Breast Imaging in the forecast period. Moreover, supportive government initiatives like “Be clear on cancer”, a UK government’s campaign, that helped in diffusion about the risk factors, preventive measures, and early diagnosis of cancer are expected to further catalyze the Global Breast Imaging Market in the forecast period.
On the contrary, breast Imaging procedures are currently more expensive and they require stringent regulatory approval processes which could be few of the major restraining factors in the growth of this market in the coming years. In addition to this, there is still prevalent unawareness about breast imaging among women because of which women in the developing regions are reluctant to undergo breast imaging.
Verified Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The “Global Breast Imaging Market” is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market.
Global Breast Imaging Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global Breast Imaging Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Dilon Technologies, Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Gamma Medica, Inc., General Electric Company, Hologic, Inc., Koning Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Ag, Sonocin, Inc., Toshiba Corporation. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
Research Methodology of Verified Market Research:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
Request For Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10085013
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
• In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Phone: +1 313 462 0609