Global Blood Collection Market Analysis
According to Verified Market Research, the global Blood Collection Market was valued at USD 7.19 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 13.28 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2018 to 2025.
What is Blood Collection?
Blood Collection is defined as a process of collecting whole blood from blood banks and processing it further in order to separate its various components. The blood amount drawn from the donor must not be more than 1% of its body weight. Automated equipment is used for collecting blood that collects only specific components of blood. Increasing number of trauma and accidents along with rising number of surgical procedures carried out worldwide has contributed in the growth of blood collection market.
The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry:
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:
Global Blood Collection Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
Rise in disease occurrence, increasing number of accident & trauma cases, advent of liquid biopsy tests and growing demand for blood components have been driving the global blood collection market. On the other hand, high cost of automated blood collection devices and lacking skilled professionals might act as restraints for the overall market.
Verified Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The “Global Blood Collection Market” is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market. This can be of a great use in gaining knowledge about the cutting-edge technologies in the market.
Global Blood Collection Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global Blood Collection Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Abbott Laboratories Inc., Medtronic, Becton Dickinson and Company, Terumo Corporation, Nipro Medical Corporation, Qiagen, F.L. Medical SRL, Greiner Holding AG, Haemonetics Corporation, and Sarstedt AG & Co. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
Global Blood Collection Market Segmentation, by Product
• Blood Collection Tubes
o Serum Collection Tubes
o Plasma or Whole Blood Collection tubes
• Blood Bags
• Blood Collection Devices
• Needles and Syringes
Global Blood Collection Market Segmentation, by Method
• Manual Blood Collection
• Automated Blood Collection
Global Blood Collection Market Segmentation, by End Users
• Hospitals and Pathology Laboratories
• Blood Banks
Global Blood Collection Market Geographic Scope
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team at Verified Market Research.
Request For Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060163
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
• In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Phone: +1 313 462 0609