China Potential Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) market is likely to reach more than US$ 1.7 Billion by 2024.
The research report titled “Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing(NIPT) Market Outlook 2024: China Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast 2017–2024” examines the market dynamics, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The study describes an in–depth analysis of the China actual and potential NIPT market.
The report contains a granular analysis of the market segmentation, reveal facts on the market size, volume and revenues; and provides forecasts through 2024. It also includes a snapshot of the NIPT implementation in the low and middle-income countries. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the China NIPT Market.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10077100
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the China NIPT Market. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company introduction, NIPT test portfolio, NIPT test analysis with volume and market revenue and latest development/updates of the NIPT Market in China.
Long–term Growth Projection and Development:
- It is predicted that China Actual NIPT test volume will increase to 1.6 Million by 2024
- More than 3,00,000 NIFTY tests done in 2016
- Berry Genomics completes US$ 648 Million reverse merger in Shenzhen
- Two–Child policy is likely to boost China NIPT market
Growth in China NIPT market can be attributed to factors such as high incidence rate of babies born with Down syndrome, no risk of miscarriage with NIPT and shifting trend towards child bearing at advanced maternal age (35 years or older). High test cost, strict regulatory requirements and ethical hurdles is restraining the growth of China NIPT market. Due to expanding patient access to NIPT test, the China NIPT test market is poised to have a positive outlook in the year ahead.
Request For Full Report : https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10077100
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- 2013 – 2024: China Potential NIPT Test Market Size & Analysis (Volume and Value)
- 2013 – 2024: China Actual NIPT Test Market Size & Analysis (Volume and Value)
- NIPT Test Implementation in Low & Middle–Income Countries
- Key Companies Analysis
- Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the China NIPT Test Market
Key Companies Covered in the Report are as follows:
• Berry Genomics
• BGI Diagnosis Co., Ltd
TABLE OF CONTENTS :
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Size & Analysis: China Potential NIPT Test (Volume and Value)
2.1 Potential NIPT Test Volume (2013 – 2024)
2.2 Potential NIPT Test Market (2013 – 2024)
3. Market Size & Analysis: China Actual NIPT Test (Volume and Value)
3.1 Actual NIPT Test Volume (2013 – 2024)
3.2 Actual NIPT Test Market (2013 – 2024)
4. Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the China NIPT Market
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Inhibitors
5. Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Implementation – Low & Middle–Income Countries
6. China NIPT Key Players: Company Profiles
6.1 BGI Diagnosis Co., Ltd
6.1.1 Company Introduction
6.1.2 Product Portfolio
184.108.40.206 NIFTY Test
6.1.3 NIPT Test Analysis (Volume and Value)
220.127.116.11 Overall NIPT Test Volume & Forecast
18.104.22.168 Overall NIPT Test Market Revenue & Forecast
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Phone: +1 313 462 0609