As per the Eurostat, the total value of the ICT sector in Europe, including the ICT manufacturing and ICT services, was estimated to be more than EUR 475 billion in 2017. In this sector, the ICT services account for the major share as it is predicted to be ten times larger than the share held by ICT manufacturing. ICT services consist of computer programming, consultancy and related activities which held about 49.1% share while the telecommunications activities held around 30.3% share in the segment in 2017. These factors are estimated to impact the market growth in a positive manner in the next few years.
Automation is the new buzzword that is trending across various industry verticals. Increasing demand for automation is one of the major factors driving the growth of the software engineering market. Applications such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) are increasingly being used for product designing and program manufacturing processes, such as CNC (computer numerical control) machining. CAM software uses models and assemblies to generate tool paths for driving machines that turn the designs into physical parts. CAD software is typically used for solid modeling, surface modeling, assembly, drafting, detailing, and reverse engineering. CAM software applications typically include plotter cutters, laser cutting, 2.5D milling, 3D milling, turning, and 3D printing.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10042849
The key benefits of using engineering software, such as CAD/CAM, include improved accuracy, increased range of design ideas, ease of modification, repeatability of output, quality of output, and reduction of wastage. The combination of CAD and CAM enables automated transition from designing to manufacturing. CAD/CAM software programs are also increasingly being put to use in dental imaging.
However, software piracy is a serious issue and refers to any unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution or use of software packages without paying for it or without permission from the owner. As software packages are expensive and involve high maintenance costs, people tend to use their pirated copies that are easy to create and are available in the market. To overcome this, companies build software programs need to partner with governments and impose strong IP laws to monitor piracy issues.The global software engineering market is expected to grow approximately at USD 37.4 Billion by 2022, at an approx. CAGR of 11.72% between 2016 and 2022.
The key players of software engineering market include Autodesk, Inc.(U.S.), Bentley Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Dassault Systemes S.A (France), Siemens PLM Software, Inc.(U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), PTC, Inc.(U.S.), Ansys, Inc. (U.S.), MSC Software Corporation, Carlson Software Inc. (U.S.), and Geometric Ltd. (India), among others.
The Software Engineering Market to its database that provides an insight into the ICT & Telecom, giving an accurate and in-depth analysis of the market size, value, annual growth, market players, segments, end users and growth drivers for the market. The various aspects of this industry are carefully assessed in the report for the forecast period of 2016-2022. The major highlights of the market study include:
Global Software engineering Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2022
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the software engineering market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the software engineering market based on Porter’s five forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects
• To provide country level analysis of the market segment on the basis of software type, application, and end-user
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments, such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the software engineering market
Request For Sample-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10042849
• Technology Investors
• Research/Consultancy Firms
• Software Engineering Manufacturers
• Engineering Software Providers
• Computer Software Developers
• Embedded Software Engineers
• IT Software Engineers
• Mobile-Based Financial Service Providers and Distributors
• The global software engineering market is estimated to reach USD 37.40 billion by 2022.
• By software type, CAD sub-segment in software engineering market accounts for the largest market share and is growing at a 13.28% CAGR, during the forecast period.
• By application, automation design sub-segment holds the largest market share, growing at a12.26% CAGR, during the forecast period.
• By end-user, automotive sub-segment holds the largest market share and is growing at a 13.48% CAGR, during the forecast period.
• Geographically, North America has been projected to hold the largest market share in global software engineering market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific in the second and third positions, respectively.
Regional and Country Analysis of Software engineering Market Estimation and Forecast.Software engineering market has a positive growth in all the regions. Increasing application areas and advancements in technology are responsible for driving the growth of the software engineering market. On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the global software engineering market followed by Europe, which has the second largest market share due to high adoption rates of cloud-based engineering software whereas, Asia Pacific stands as the third largest.
Request For full report-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10042849
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o The Middle East & Africa
o Latin America
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609