Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Analysis
According to Verified Market Research, the Global Cold Chain Logistics Market was valued at USD 203.55 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 652.55 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2018 to 2025.
What is Cold Chain Logistics?
Cold chain logistics consists of proper logistic planning of temperature sensitive products with the help of thermal and refrigerated packaging methods. This type of logistics is mainly applied to chilled and frozen foods to increase their self-life and maintain quality standard for the longer period of time. Furthermore, cold chains are necessary to avoid over capacity, reduction of transport bottlenecks during peak period, and for maintaining quality of the product. Cold chain logistics have major applications in biopharmaceuticals and food & beverage industry.
The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry:
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060184
Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
Rising governmental efforts for reducing wastage of food, increasing Consumer Demand for Perishable Foods and growing International Trade Due to Trade Liberalization have been driving the global cold chain logistics market. On the other hand, high Infrastructure Costs and lack of standardization might hinder the overall growth at a global level.
Verified Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The “Global Cold Chain Logistics Market” is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market. This can be of a great use in gaining knowledge about the cutting-edge technologies in the market.
Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global Cold Chain Logistics Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as AmeriCold Logistics LLC, Preferred Freezer Services Inc., Lineage Logistics Holdings LLC, Nichirei Corporation, Snowman Logistics Ltd, Burris Logistics Inc., AGRO Merchants Group LLC, and Kloosterboer Group B.V., and among others. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Segmentation, by Service
• Value-added Services
Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Segmentation, by Temperature
Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Segmentation, by Application
• Fruits and Vegetables
• Dairy Products (Milk, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream, etc.)
• Pharmaceuticals (Includes Biopharma)
• Bakery and Confectionary
• Fish, Meat, and Seafood
• Processed Food
Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Geographic Scope
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
Get Complete Access of Study Report:
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team at Verified Market Research.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Phone: +1 313 462 0609