The Sugar Substitutes Market is forecasted to grow from USD 14.94 Billion in 2018 to USD 21.54 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increased demand for sugar substitute from the food & beverage industries.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be a promising region for sugar substitute manufacturers as a result of improving living standards of the middle-class population coupled with increasing consumer spending power. In addition, growing health-conscious population concerns are projected to be one of the key drivers of market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report before you purchase free of cost! @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1329
considered and profiled in this market study
Tate & Lyle (UK), Cargill Inc. (US), Archer Daniels Midland Company (US), Ingredion Inc. (US), Roquette Frères (France), Ajinomoto Co. Inc. (Japan), JK Sucralose Inc (China), PureCircle (Malaysia), The NutraSweet Company (US), and E. I. DuPont De Nemours (US).
China is one of APAC’s major sugar substitutes markets. The presence of a large number of manufacturers and ageing population is driving demand for sugar substitutes.
Increasing awareness of the repercussions of high sugar consumption and increasing prevalence of diabetes around the globe is expected to support market growth. Fluctuating sugar prices are expected to create opportunities for sugar substitute’s manufacturers worldwide during the forecast period.
The increasing demand for zero-calorie or low-calorie products, coupled with increasing consumer awareness of sugar substitutes, is the primary factor that contributes to the growth of the market for sugar substitutes. Sugar substitutes are used primarily in processed foods such as drinks, ice creams, powdered drink mixes, puddings, jams, jellies, sweets, dairy products, and others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Sugar Substitutes Market is forecasted to grow from USD 14.94 Billion in 2018 to USD 21.54 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increased demand for sugar substitute from the food & beverage industries.
- The market for North America is expected to grow the largest at USD 10.77 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Due to the flourishing food processing industry, increased diabetes prevalence and increased obesity among the population, the region is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
- The market for beverage is expected to grow the largest at USD 9.80 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. Due to the rising demand for natural health drinks and sports drinks with increased nutritional value, the segment is projected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
- The market for high intensity sweeteners is expected to grow the largest at USD 10.12 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. Changing trends in health and wellness around the globe are expected to boost high-intensity sweetener application over the forecast period. Increasing emphasis on reducing overall sugar consumption coupled with increasing health-conscious people’s base is prompting the food & beverage industry to respond to the rising demand for healthy food from consumers. Industry-operating companies focus on developing foods and drinks that help meet the weight loss and dietary goals of customers.
To avail this report at great discount rates, click here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1329
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, origin, application and regional analysis.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- High intensity sweeteners
- Low intensity sweeteners
- High fructose syrup
Type of Procedures (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Origin (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
This report comes with amazing customization options, to buy now contact us here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1329
Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key selling points of this research study
1. The study gives an in-depth evaluation of the evolving competitive scenario that gives the reader/client a competitive edge.
2. It offers a holistic view of all critical aspects boosting or limiting the growth of the sector
3. The market intelligence report derives an eight-year forecast, including historical, contemporary, and potential market prospects, projecting the estimated progress of the market.
4. It aids informed decision-making by offering an exhaustive database of the pivotal market segments and sub-segments.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics and industries to help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com