The Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market is forecasted to reach USD 2.17 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. PPS is utilized in the manufacture of different electronics components, like connectors, micro switches, coil formers, HDD actuators, circuit breakers, relay components, brush holders, bobbins, motor housing, thermostat parts, and many other things. This products will augment the demand for PPS. The market is expected to witness a rise in demand owing to the increasing application from sectors like electronics, automotive, aerospace and industrial. The product is consumed in high-temperature applications, due to its superior performance and mechanical characteristics.
Here, you can avail sample PDF pages and 30 mins free consultation: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1361
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
DIC Corporation, Solvay S.A., Lion Idemitsu Composites Co. Ltd., Kureha Corporation, Tosoh Corporation, Fortron Industries LLC, Medacta, CONMED, Kinamed Inc., and ConforMIS among
The product is completely recyclable; it reduces emission levels and increases fuel economy. All these factors are expected to drive the market. It is also preferred more over metals because of its weight reduction. Use of PPS as filter bags in coal-fired power plants is forecasted to boost the market. The need for low emissions, higher fuel economy, and reduction in vehicle’s weight is expanding the automotive industry in countries like China, India, and Brazil and will propel the demand for the market.
Asia Pacific holds the largest market share in 2018. China has the largest market for PPS but is mainly depended on imports for demand. Market players are expanding in the country by installing compounding plants. Japan is the largest producer for PPS globally. Japan along with the US has been manufacturing more than there is demand for PPS. The country is expanding in China by setting up new plants. Players have been operating at low costs to create future demand.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Linear PPS is forecasted to grow with an annual growth rate of 7.7% throughout the forecast period. Cross-Linked PPS holds a market share of 57% in the year 2018.
- Virgin holds a market share of 51% in the year 2018. The decrease in the price of virgin PPS globally will increase its demand.
- Environmental concerns and cost savings is encouraging manufacturers to use recycled PPS, but the implementation of environmental regulations on its use will propel the market for virgin PPS.
- PPS is used in fuel systems parts, power trains, brake system, transmission, and engine components. It is forecasted to hold a market share of 17% by 2026 in the automotive sector.
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization in the APAC region are driving the PPS market in automotive applications.
- Aerospace and Defense holds a market share of 19% in the year 2018 owing to the surge in demand for commercial flying.
- PPS coatings are applied using methods such as the electrostatic coating on cold or hot surfaces, as slurry coating, fluidized bed coating, and powder flocking. PPS coatings application is limited by large surfaces as they cannot be accommodated in the oven.
- Asia Pacific holds the largest market share of 36% in the year 2018 owing to the fact that China and Japan are the leading regions of PPS.
- Filter Bags hold a market share of 19% in the year 2018. The product is used in the filter and filter bags used in dust chamber filters in incinerators and coal-fired powered fire stations.
Grab this report at an amazing discount here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1361
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market on the basis of Type, Recyclability, Application, End Users and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Linear PPS
- Cross-Linked PPS
Recyclability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Filter Bags
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1361
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Business Equipment
- Construction and Buildings
- Engineering Equipment
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Key selling points of this research study
1. The study gives an in-depth evaluation of the evolving competitive scenario that gives the reader/client a competitive edge.
2. It offers a holistic view of all critical aspects boosting or limiting the growth of the sector
3. The market intelligence report derives an eight-year forecast, including historical, contemporary, and potential market prospects, projecting the estimated progress of the market.
4. It aids informed decision-making by offering an exhaustive database of the pivotal market segments and sub-segments.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics and industries to help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com