According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the anti-aging market was valued at USD 17.28 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 27.29 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9%. The study covers the different aspects of anti-aging cosmetics market. Anti-aging beauty products are available in wide range for all skin types. In comparison to men, women use anti-aging products on a much larger scale worldwide. However, nowadays there has been a steady rise in the sales of men’s anti-aging products. Anti-aging companies are engaged primarily in the launch of new products in the market with minimal side effects. “Beauty from within” cosmetics are gaining popularity these days who manufacture products using natural ingredients. Also, in the recent years, Olay Regenerist micro sculpting is seen to be the leading anti-aging brand used in the US. Other than Olay, Neutrogena and Loreal are seen to be next preferred options in the US. People are also seen preferring organic products in countries such as India, Canada, Mexico because of the maximum benefits one gets from natural ingredients present in it. Particularly in India, people prefer using ayurvedic anti-aging products because of its qualities it possesses such as deep healing, youthful radiance, anti-aging properties, protection against chemicals and inflammatory substances.
Avail the inside scoop of the Sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1408
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Olay, Loreal, Garnier, Unilever, Amara Organics, La Prairie, Kate Somerville, Vintner’s daughter, Clinique, Perri cone MD, Emma Hardie.
Increasing technological advancements, excessive need to always look youthful, unhealthy diet, stress, excessive alcohol consumption, nicotine are the key factors propelling the market growth in the industry. However associated side effects such as skin irritation, excessive sun burns due to presence of hydroxy acids, presence of limonene in some products which leads to skin irritation and carcinogen (agent that causes cancer) are the major hindrance for the market growth during the years 2019-2026. In addition to these problems, anti-aging cosmetics companies face few issues in some countries. For instance, FDA labels the anti-aging cosmetics as “drugs” who claim to affect the aging process through rejuvenation and restoring the skin tissues on their product labels.
Key finding from the report suggests
- Currently anti-aging cosmetics market is growing largely at a CAGR of 6% in North America followed by Europe and Asia Pacific regions. US holds 46.6 % of the total market share. Increasing awareness about the benefits from using anti-aging products across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- Spending on anti-aging products is expected to reach around USD 300 billion by 2020.
- As of 2018, Loreal, Unilever, Procter & Gamble are the dominating players in the global Anti-aging cosmetics market. American regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by European and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Forty% of US women have used anti-aging facial creams and oils, compared to 32% of UK women, 30.5% of the female population in France, 29% of women in Germany and 28% of women in Spain.
- Anti-wrinkle products are widely used across the globe accounting for 50.8% of the total market share.
- US, UK, France are the largest manufacturers of anti-aging cosmetics. In comparison to the western countries, there is a lower demand for anti-aging products. However, in the recent years there has been a substantial rise in production of anti- aging products especially in China and Japan.
- Associated side effects from using anti-aging beauty products and lack of awareness is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Click here to avail the report at an unbelievable discount rate: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1408
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Anti-aging market on the basis of application, treatment, product type and region:
Application type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Skin Care
- Hair care
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Anti-Wrinkle Products
- Anti-Stretch Mark Products
- Nourishment Products
- Anti-Pigmentation and Acne Products
- Hair Care Products
- Sun Care Products
- Herbal Products
Connect with an expert for customization of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1408
Treatment Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Analysing the external factors
Researchers conduct a market evaluation to convey how feasible the market is worldwide. They explore the opportunities as well as possible threats to the market. These are then mapped to the strengths and weaknesses of the major vendors operating in the Anti-aging cosmetics market business arena. The market analysis will help business owners look closely at:
• Customer demographics
• Current and future market size
• Fundamental market requirements
• The market shares occupied and revenue generated by the key players
• Industry pricing structure
• Distribution channels
• Economic factors influencing the industry
• Compliances companies need to adhere to
The Anti-aging cosmetics market answers the questions below:
• Which market segments the potential buyers fall into? How can companies operating in the Anti-aging cosmetics market space enhance revenue as well as shares?
• Why have certain end-users gone cold and are not purchasing from certain brands?
• Why certain brands no longer operate in the customer’s territory?
• How do brands plan to meet customer demands?
• What is the pricing structure of the products offered by the prominent players?
Market size and share
• What is the revenue generated by the market players?
• How should different offering exist?
• How should needs be mapped to the features of the products and services?
• Who is your potential buyer?
Apart from the questions discussed above the study aims at answering questions related to:
• Supplier and customer power
• Hurdles to market entry
• The threat of alternative services and products
• Competition among prominent vendors
• Criticality of demands
• Amendments to rules and regulations
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com