Smart meat thermometer is a wireless thermometer device which is used to measure internal temperature of meat and other cooked food. It consists of metal probe with a sharp point which is pushed into the meat and a dial or digital display. The probe is inserted into the meat to check the temperature. Smart meat thermometer has many different models, such as single probe and multi probe. It can also set a sound alarm when the specified temperature is reached. Smart meat thermometer is connected through wireless device such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Moreover, rising e-commerce channel expansion and increasing preference for online purchases is anticipated to positively impact the market of global meat thermometer.
Download/Request Sample Copy of Strategic Report:
Market Size and Forecast
Global smart meat thermometer market reached USD 37,073.7 Thousand in terms of value in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 167,446.6 Thousand by the end of 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 21.7% over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024. Moreover, the smart meat thermometer market accounted for 445.4 Thousand units in 2016 in terms of volume and is expected to reach 1,656.5 Thousand units in 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 18.8% over the forecast period.
In term of regional platform, North America is slated to account for a leading share of 60.3% in the terms of value by 2024 in the smart meat thermometer market. The growth in the region is anticipated to be fostered by high awareness regarding meat thermometer. Besides, government campaigns such as THERMY are paving the way for the growth of the smart meat thermometer market in the North America; U.S. has the prominent market in the region.
Talk To Analyst for Customization of Strategic Report:
Additionally, U.S. smart meat thermometer market reached USD 19,583.4 Thousand in 2016 and is expected to reach noteworthy revenue by the end of 2024, and showcase a significant CAGR over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024. In the terms of volume, U.S. smart meat thermometer market is anticipated to reach 793.5 thousand units in 2024 from 250.6 Thousand units in 2016.Furthermore, Europe is expected to showcase lucrative growth over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024 by registering a noteworthy CAGR in terms of value over the forecast period.
Taylor Precision Products Inc.
Weber Stephen Products
Maverick House Wares
G & C Ltd.
Thermo Works Inc.
Scope and Context
GRAB AN OPPORTUNITY FOR DISCOUNT ON Q4 FY19: https://www.kennethresearch.com/grab-discount-10076293
The major highlights of the market study include:
- The growth opportunities as well as challenges faced by the industry players are discussed in detail in the report.
- A number of visually appealing graphs and tables are used in the report which make it easy to comprehend and assess the data and statistics.
- Financials of the key players in the industry are analyzed including the overall revenue, profit margins, sales and production cost. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain analysis are used as well in order to give the clients an idea of the various business strategies adopted by the market leaders.
- The segmentation of the market is done on the basis of Product Type, Regions, Top Key Players, and Applications. The Smart Meat Thermometer Market study offers the market size, share and growth rate of each segment accompanied by a detailed analysis of the segment holding the largest market share.
- The data collection for this report is done through both primary and secondary research methodologies in order to ensure accurate statistics.
- For the geographical analysis, this report covers various regions which consist of:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC [Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman], North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The exhaustive study of Smart Meat Thermometer Market in the stated regions evaluates the present status of the industry along with consumption ratios and the target consumer base. Further, the Y-o-Y growth (%) and revenue (in USD Million) are mentioned for each segment in the report along with the factors driving the market growth.
Get Full Access of This Strategic Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency that provides market research reports which consist of various insights into the market for investors and companies willing to expand their businesses in industries such as Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation and several others. Our collaboration with a number of market research publishers allows our buyers to fulfill all their requirements by understanding the research objective and providing information on all research areas including regions and market segments.