High performance polyamides are engineered thermoplastic materials that exhibit excellent strength, high chemical resistance, and high dielectric strength. The raw materials used for manufacturing of high performance polyamide are adipic acid and caprolactam. They can be either bio-based or petroleum-based, depending on the source used to manufacture. The global high performance polyamides market was valued USD 2400 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 3473.0 at a CAGR of 5.52% by the end of 2023. The key factor driving this market include the high demand for automotive weight reduction owing to the stringent regulations for environment protection and CO2 emissions.
Download free Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10043199
The market is also driven by the increasing demand from the consumer goods industry in sportswear, cosmetic, and personal care products. The demand for high performance polyamide in electrical & electronics industry is due to its excellent tear resistance and flex fatigue. The increasing demand for these products can be attributed to the changing lifestyle trend coupled with the high per capita disposable income. Furthermore, the inclining trend towards bio-based products is expected to offer lucrative opportunities to the polyamide manufacturers in the coming years. However, stringent regulations on the use of synthetic polyamides that may prove hazardous to the environment and human health may challenge the market growth.
FIGURE 1 Global High Performance Polyamide Market, by Application, 2016 (%)
Regionally, the high performance polyamide market is spanned across five regions, namely Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific emerged as the leading high performance polyamide market in 2016 and accounted for 34% of the market share, majorly driven by the increasing demand for lightweight and efficient automobiles. China, Japan, India, and Southeast ASEAN countries are some of the major contributors to this market owing to the high production and sales of automotive and consumer goods. Europe accounted for around 27% of the overall market share and was valued at USD 672.0 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 942.2 million with a growth rate of 5.05% during the assessment period.
On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into polyamide 10, polyamide 11, polyamide 12, polyamide 6T, and others. Among these, polyamide 12 segment accounted for around 33.50% market share in the overall polyamide sales revenue. Based on the application, the market is categorized into transportation, consumer goods, oil & gas, industrial coatings, electrical & electronics, and other industrial applications.
Some of the key players operating in the global high performance polyamide market are Arkema S.A. (France), BASF SE (Germany), Dupont (U.S.), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), DSM (Netherlands), Solvay (Belgium), Toray Industries Inc. (Japan), Laxness (Japan), Radici Group SpA (Italy), EMS Chemie Holding AG (Switzerland), Ascend (Texas), Investa (Kansas), NILIT (Israel), DOMO (Italy), UBE Industries (Japan), Asahi Kasei (Japan), Kolon Plastic Inc. (South Korea), Shenma Industrial Co. Ltd. (China), and Hyundai EP Co. Ltd. (South Korea).
Request For Full Report- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10043199
How does the report examine the growth drivers and restraints of the High Performance Polyamide Market ?
- The factors resulting in the expansion of the High Performance Polyamide Market are elaborated in the report after thorough primary and secondary research.
- Analytical strategies focused on gain indicators affecting the growth of the High Performance Polyamide Market are presented in graphical formats.
- The business-related trends driving the product consumption are discussed in detail in the report along with industry expertise to minimize the barriers to High Performance Polyamide Market growth.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the High Performance Polyamide Market growth and High Performance Polyamide Market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects of High Performance Polyamide Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the High Performance Polyamide Market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the High Performance Polyamide Market , underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region such as:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global high performance polyamide market was valued at 2400 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3,473.00 million by 2023 expanding at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period. Polyamide 12 accounted for the largest type segment and accounted for over 33% of the market share in 2016. Asia-Pacific emerged as the fastest growing market and accounted for around 34% of the market share in 2016. Arkema S.A. is the leading manufacturer of high performance polyamide.
• High performance polyamide manufacturers
• Traders and distributors of high performance polyamide
• Production process industries
• Potential investors
• Raw material suppliers
• fiber optic cable
• how to prevent rats from eating car wires
• how to keep rodents from chewing car wires
• rodent protection for cables
• rodent proof fiber optic cable
• rodent proof wire and cable
• automotive rodent repellent
• rodent mesh
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609