Bulk packaging for cosmetics is specially designed tertiary packaging which allows the transportation of the cosmetics and personal care products to the end-users. Such packaging enables the cosmetic products to reach various destinations without getting damaged due to jerks, drops, and external force along with climatic conditions such as dust and rain. The market is driven by various factors such as changing consumer taste and preferences, increase of aging population and growth in end-use segments. However, bulk packaging market for cosmetic industry has various restraints that hinder the market growth such as stringent regulations on packaging material waste and recycling. Bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry is segmented on the basis of material that includes plastic, metal, paper & paperboard, and others.
The study indicates, Plastic segment accounted for the largest share and is expected to be fastest growing material in the market. The growth of plastic can be attributed to various factors such as average gains associated with the material over steel drums in terms of cost, weight and corrosion resistance. On the basis of product, market can be segmented into Pails, Drums, Bulk Boxes, Shipping Sacks, Material Handling Containers, and Others. The study indicates, Pails accounted for the largest market share. However, material handling containers is projected to be fastest growing product in the bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry. The growth of material handling containers will be driven by an upswing in production of cosmetics products. The global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry was valued at USD 7,678.4 million in the year 2016, which is expected to reach USD 10,666.2 million by the end of the forecast period growing at 5.14% CAGR.
Request For Free Sample-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10042830
The key players of global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry includes Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (U.S), BWAY Corporation (Georgia), Georgia-Pacific LLC (U.S.), Greif Incorporated (U.S), Mauser Group B.V. (Germany), Menasha Corporation (U.S.), Rehrig Pacific Company (U.S.), Remcon Plastics, Inc. (U.S.), SchoellerAllibert (Netherlands), Westrock Company (U.S.) and others.
Objective of Global Bulk Packaging Market for Cosmetics Industry Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• Region-level demand analysis and forecast of the study market
• Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, which affect the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry
• Porter’s five forces market analysis to determine competitive scenario
• Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the historical as well as forecast period
• Identification of key factors instrumental in the changing market scenario, such as tapping new market opportunities, and gaining competitive edge
• Raw Materials Suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• The global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry is expected to reach USD 10,666.2 million by 2023.
• By material, Plastic segment in bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~5.32% CAGR during forecast period.
• By product, Pails product segment in bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~5.32% CAGR during forecast period
• Geographically, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry followed by European region.
Request For full report-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10042830
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Bulk Packaging Market for Cosmetics Industry Estimation and Forecast
The global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry is expected to grow at a promising rate during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific region dominates the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry. Owing to the increasing disposable income, consumers are expected to increase their spending on premium cosmetics and personal care products. Additionally, increase in the number of manufacturing facilities for cosmetics in the region, is also driving the growth of the bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry. Europe was the second-largest region for bulk packaging market for cosmetics. Through extensive R&D, the companies in the region are focusing on the manufacture of products according to the age, gender, ethnicity, geographies and climate, lifestyle, health and wellbeing, which is driving the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry.
How does the report examine the growth drivers and restraints of the Bulk Packaging Market?
- The factors resulting in the expansion of the Bulk Packaging Market are elaborated in the report after thorough primary and secondary research.
- Analytical strategies focused on gain indicators affecting the growth of the Bulk Packaging Market are presented in graphical formats.
- The business-related trends driving the product consumption are discussed in detail in the report along with industry expertise to minimize the barriers to Bulk Packaging Market growth.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Bulk Packaging Market growth and Bulk Packaging Market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects of Bulk Packaging Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the Bulk Packaging Market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Bulk Packaging Market , underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
Rest of the Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
Middle East & Africa
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609